"An honorbound paragon. Bides his time waiting for the perfect moment to strike dealing devastating damage and avoiding damage with his flawless parries."
Ronin has the aesthetics of a samurai, donning blue armor. He wields a 16-shot energy pistol that deals small damage, medium fire rate and quick reload.
- Ronin's Bronze skill only attacks enemies near the targeted enemy, not the surrounding enemies after the first strike. Ronin cannot leap from an enemy that is too far from the first targeted enemy even if he strikes an enemy nearby that enemy.
- His Silver skill charges quickly but only lasts until the shield disappears. Since the shield isn't very big it's not very useful. His silver skill can only damage attacking enemies with damage equal to double the shield HP. However it staggers enemies can deal a huge amount of damage if the shield targets one enemy to reflect damage.
- Ronin's Platinum skill can be abused if an ally spawns another unit (eg Hivemind spawns a drone). Spawned units count as allies so Ronin gains an attack boost. This can stack to give Ronin massive basic attack damage.
- He seems to be left-handed.
- Ronin's Platinum skill allows for the use of a meta team where a strong platinum Ronin is placed in a team with lower (usually gold and below) heroes This allows the weaker heroes to receive a lot of extra health while Ronin gets a huge damage buff to his basic attack. In PvP, doing this will generally pair you with teams much stronger than your team power in order to prevent unbalance.